FCC Licensing

License Required

In order to legally operate your two-way radio equipment at these power levels, you need an FCC issued license. The FCC has authorized a few companies in the U.S. to coordinate this effort. We have used Forest Industries Technologies in the past and have been very pleased. You can contact them via their website, or contact Dave Smith directly at (541) 485-8441. They will be glad to assist you.