Introducing the Ermes Headset, the latest audio advancement designed in Italy by a leading hearing aid manufacturer. Features:
- Starting with the extremely comfortable Ermes earbuds, this ergonomic silicon headset incorporates a low profile, light weight microphone.
- The advanced microphone used features a bendable, low profile boom, and high quality noise-canceling mic.
- Designed for all day comfort, this headset replaces the bulky, and heavy over the ear alternatives. Perfect for Pit Crew, Spotters, or anyone looking for a comfortable headset.
- This headset features a 5 pin connector, designed to plug directly into the included radio box. Radio boxes features a push to talk button, which can be easily accessible when mounted on the users waist.
- The radio box by default is designed for single PTT systems, however a dual PTT box is offered upon request.
- A wide variety of radios can be accommodated upon request.
About Ermes Earbuds:
- Manufactured in Italy by leading hearing aid manufacturer
- Ermes auditory engineers have incorporated their latest proprietary micro components into a patented, compact, soft silicone, ergonomic shape, that positions the speaker at the end of the ear canal, as close as possible to the tympanic membrane. This design transmits the sound to the driver in the most effective way possible in order to communicate extremely precisely and to safeguard hearing.
- The compact size (the smallest anywhere) allows the earbud to fit almost in line with the skull so there is less contact with the helmet. The soft silicone shape ensures optimum comfort for hours of wear. Three different sized silicone tips makes certain that the seal to the ear canal is tight.
- Just like a hearing aid, there is a wax filter guard at the tip of the bud, that is easily replaced if there is a buildup of ear wax.
- Ermes low Profile Headset
- (1) Single or Dual Radio Connector Box
- Carrying case
- 3 sizes of silicon tips (for a perfect fit)
- 6 replacement wax guard filters
- One year limited warranty against manufacturer defects